Trysk Knows Wine (and spirits and beer and cider and beverages)
Nobody does wine packaging and wine labels like Trysk.
Because the outside of the bottle should be as good as the inside. These are a few of our favorites of the thousands of jobs we’ve completed since 2009.
We can print and package anything, and we have. But wine? Well, wine is our first love. If you love wine then you understand.
Ask us about materials, volumes, unit costs, and we’ll have an answer. Tell us about your target demographics and budget and we’ll have an insight. When it comes to wine labels, we’ve done it all.
We can also use a simple poly material with a plastic look or a regular wet-strength paper stock.
If you can imagine it, we can do it. Let Trysk bring your idea to life.
- Foil Stamping: Inline, Flatbed, Semi-Rotary, Hot and Cold, even ink treatments on top.
- Embossing and Debossing: A great method to make your logo or texture leap from the bottle, draw the eye artfully, and convey excellence and subtlety. Inline, Flatbed, Semi-Rotary, and Sculpted available.
- Variable Images or Numbering: Selling a limited edition wine or beverage? We can number those bottles for you – but that’s just the beginning. Digital printing means that you can have a different image on every single label and the printing cost doesn’t change at all.
- Tactile Varnishes: Whether it’s using one of our proprietary super matte UV varnishes for a suede feel or a super-gloss spot hit on an image to make it jump off the label we have solutions for every design.
- Metallic Inks: True metallic inks are available for both flexo and digital projects. Let us advise which is best for you based on the project’s goals.